SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Metro
Welcome to SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Twin Cities Metro. My name is Brian McDonald and as the owner of the business, I am committed to provide care for our clients as if they were my own family member. We are here to make your life better, easier, and more fullfilling by taking the worry out of caring for you or your loved one. SYNERGY HomeCare provides comprehensive care to you or your loved one to take care of daily activities. (Read more About Us...)
We are here to help. While we don’t deliver medical care specifically, we can oversee your loved one’s overall care through our C.A.R.E. management services. We will keep you and your family members—whether living nearby or far away—informed, involved and confident that your loved one is enjoying a healthy, safe and independent lifestyle.
EXAMPLE: Brian explains the ways to minimize fall risks for Seniors.
Keep it Simple - Our care managers act as your senior parent’s “coach,” helping to ensure they follow doctor’s orders, which isn’t as easy as it sounds, especially if a senior has memory difficulties or problems reading fine print. Our care managers can assist with needs in all categories of Home Care. SYNERGY HomeCare provides companionship, help with activities of daily living, and care for all ages and family members who are dealing with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, stroke recovery, arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, post-surgical care, new mom pre- and post-birth care, cancer recovery care, sick child care, and other chronic and acute medical conditions requiring in-home care assistance. It also proudly serves Veterans in need of non-medical care.
We work with your family member for:
- Companionship, working to eliminate client loneliness
- Homemaking, light housekeeping, meal preparation, maintaining a safe home
- Personal care needs like bathing, dressing, etc. to ensure personal hygiene and health at home
- Medication reminders
- Transportation and scheduling of doctors' appointments
- Attending doctors' appointments and coordinating communication between doctor, senior and family members, if appropriate.
- Monitoring client’s adherence to medical orders and instructions, including reminders to take medications and exercise as directed by a physician
- Special dietary needs for conditions like diabetes, hypertension or heart disease can be managed through strict shopping guidelines and proper food preparation by our skilled C.A.R.E. team.
Not sure what type of HomeCare you need? Click HERE for a quick and Free Needs Assessment.
Affordable, Compassionate, Respected Choice
We are an affordable, compassionate and respected home care choice for family caregivers who want to keep their family members at home rather than choosing a nursing home or assisted living facility. Our attentive, dependable caregivers can offer emotional care and quality of life to your loved ones and much needed respite care for you. Our reputation as a quality home care agency is unmatched.
Proudly Servicing the Following Areas and More
SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Metro is serving Afton, Andover, Bayport, Bethel, Blaine, Cedar, Center City, Chisago, Circle Pines, Coon Rapids, Forest Lake, Hugo, Lake Elmo, Lakeland, Lindstrom, Mahtomedi, Maplewood, Marine On St. Croix, North Branch, North Oaks, Oakdale, Oak Park Heights, Scandia, Shafer, Stacy, Stillwater, Taylors Falls, White Bear Lake, and Wyoming