Sales Representative - Synergy HomeCare of Cincinnati
Community Liaison Needed for Outside Sales and Account Management
Are you a dynamic, results-oriented, sales driven professional who can generate referrals from hospital case managers, social workers, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, physicians and other referral sources? SYNERGY HomeCare, the Greater Cincinnati area’s most trusted name in home care, is looking for an experienced Sales or Marketing Representative that can hit the ground running and contribute to sales immediately.
Specific requirements include:
• Knowledgeable about the non-medical home care industry in Greater Cincinnati; including the major players, competitors and market position
• Understands and can articulate the benefits of home care to both professional referral sources and consumers
• Conducts business in a professional and ethical manner that will consistently reinforce the SYNERGY HomeCare brand
• Establishes and maintains professional relationships with all referral sources, including: physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospital case managers, discharge planners and other appropriate referral sources
• Develops and executes sales plans to meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
• Must be able to generate incremental business from referral sources quickly (typically within 60 – 90 days)
• 2 years of home care sales experience in the Cincinnati area strongly preferred
• This position reports directly to the Agency Owner. The salary and benefits for this position are competitive and negotiable.
About the Company:
We're growing! At SYNERGY HomeCare, our mission is: "To remain the most trusted name in home care, by providing our clients with the highest quality of life and independence attainable. Our success starts by treating each of our clients and caregivers with dignity and respect."
The need for non-medical, in-home care is growing at an unprecedented rate and SYNERGY HomeCare is at the forefront of this exciting opportunity. There are now over 34 million people in the U.S. over age 65 - approximately 12% of the population. In 25 years, this age group will grow to over 70 million. With our established franchise concept, we help the right individuals provide valuable non-medical homecare services - services that directly impact the quality of life of our clients and their families.
If you're ready to join a winning team of top-notch professionals, please contact us today!
About SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater Cincinnati
Our SYNERGY HomeCare office in Cincinnati opened in 20079and we have serviced over 400 clients in the Cincinnati Community. Why? Because we C.A.R.E. At SYNERGY HomeCare, C.A.R.E. stands for Coordinated and Responsive Engagement, and we don’t just provide home care – we provide solutions!
If you are interested in learning more about SYNERGY HomeCare, please visit our web site at www.SYNERGYHomeCare.com.
For the opportunity to grow with a successful organization, please email your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* No Recruiters Please! SYNERGY HomeCare©