When you or your parent lives alone, you are concerned about their safety and ability to receive help. You know about medical alert systems, but they are expensive and you don’t know which company to trust. At SYNERGY HomeCare, we want you to be safe in your home, so we include a complimentary medical alert system with our caregiving services.
SYNERGY HomeCare is Your Solution
As a valued client, in addition to a quality caregiver, we will place a medical alert system in your home at no additional cost¹
Your independent senior is no doubt concerned about their health and safety when alone in their home and you worry about what you can do when a problem occurs. Our complimentary medical alarm service combined with a compassionate caregiver is all you need. Backed by the second largest medical alarm service provider in the world, you and your senior parent can receive the safety, security and peace of mind you need included in your customized home care plan.
Did You Know
- 87% of medical alarm customers state that the service is a main or important factor in their decision to stay in their homes²
- 95% of medical alarm customers feel they are protected at home
We Understand Independence
SYNERGY HomeCare understands the value of independence and self-reliance. Our mission is to keep your senior parent or family member safe in their home instead of being placed in a nursing home or an assisted living facility. A medical alarm service allows you to age-in-place, knowing that help will be there at the push of a button.
Our Emergency Medical Alert Systems are great for people who:
- Live alone, spend extended periods of time alone
- Are at risk of falling due to home safety hazards, such as stairs or ramps without safety railing
- Use walkers or assistive devices
- Are physically weak due to recent hospitalization
- Have a part-time caregiver
Three Easy Steps
- Push button for help
- Speak to an operator
- Help is on the way
What You Get
Your medical alarm unit includes:
- 1 medical alarm base unit
- 1 waterproof emergency buttons
- Can be worn on a wristband or a pendant around the neck
- 1 rechargeable battery backup
- 1 plug-in power supply
- 1 plug-in phone cord
Contact your local SYNERGY HomeCare office today to learn how you can get a complimentary medical alarm for your senior parent.
¹ Minimum number of service hours required
² Statistics provided by a 2004 AC Nielsen survey