Caring for New Moms
The joys of parenthood are often accompanied by the need for additional help. SYNERGY HomeCare is here for you as you celebrate the new life in your family.
Help Throughout Your Pregnancy
Whether you are expecting your first baby or your fifth, this addition to your family requires an adjustment period. Your SYNERGY HomeCare caregiver can help you with:
- Preparing and organizing – great for working parents
- Light housekeeping during pregnancy
- Meal preparation and stocking the freezer
- Bed rest during pregnancy – It is normal to feel anxious and want help during this light-duty part of your pregnancy. Your caregiver can be right there to help with household duties and provide emotional support.
Welcome Home, Baby
Your SYNERGY HomeCare caregiver is an extra set of trained hands to help cope with sleepless nights, household upkeep and visitors. They can also help with your post-delivery doctor appointments.
- Over Night Care – a caregiver on stand-by through the night
- Around-the-clock care for families and multiple births
- Hourly care – a few hours of relief during the day
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation
- Errands and shopping – great for moms after C-sections
- Assistance and supervision of older children
- Your SYNERGY HomeCare Caregiver has:
- Experience and training to help care for you during bed rest or post-delivery
- Full insurance and bonding for your safety
- National criminal background checks for your peace of mind
SYNERGY HomeCare offers many affordable care plans for all levels of need. Find out if new mom care from one of SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers is right for today.