Orthopedic Recovery Services
Orthopedic In-Home Care
SYNERGY HomeCare specializes in assisting with the rehabilitation needs following orthopedic surgery. We understand just how important having someone at home is for your family members with limited mobility.
Orthopedic Care ranges from providing hourly services to relieve family caregivers or Around the Clock care the first few weeks or months to provide support during the rehabilitation process.
Our Caregivers are:
- Skilled and professionally trained
- National background checked
- Fully insured
During recovery, our caregivers help patients with activities of daily living while ensuring that all doctor’s recommendations and prescribed protocols are followed. Other essential assistance includes:
- Help with in and out of bed, including transfers
- Relief for your family for worry free personal time
- Transportation Services to Physical Therapy Appointments and running errands
- Medicine Reminders
- Help with bathing, dressing, grooming and personal hygiene
- Companionship and activities to relieve boredom, anxiety and depression
- Meal Preparation to maintain proper nutrition
- Complimentary On-line courses for the family
Complimentary Medical Alarm services for continuous monitoring and safety
- Round the Clock Care or Check In Care
- Peace of mind for emotional support for patient and family
By managing a client’s daily needs, our caregivers enable rest, free time and peace of mind for the client’s family, knowing their loved one will never be alone. Contact your local SYNERGY HomeCare office about an in-home consultation today!