A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Daphne, AL could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
We are currently seeking a proven sales representative to develop relationships with referral sources and generate referrals for home care services. This is an outside sales position that requires daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources. This individual must develop and execute on sales plans that generate high-value clients. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of generating new business in the home care industry or in the healthcare or senior care industry and has established relationships that can start generating new business immediately. Office location is in ___Daphne, AL_______________and territory covered is the __Baldwin and Mobile Counties and a portion of the __bordering __________________ area
- Develop and execute sales plan to meet business development goals
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources, including hospital case managers, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing/rehab facilities, home health agencies, hospices, physicians’ offices, fiduciaries, etc.
- Complete daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources for purposes of generating business leads
- Plan and organize community marketing events to enhance our visibility in the community and generate new relationships and business opportunities
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes base salary and bonus/commission component. depending upon experience and results.
- Benefit options include medical,dental and vision
- Cell phone and car allowance (as applicable)
Required Skills and Experience
- A 4 year degree in Sales and Marketing or Healthcare is preferred
- Experience in a sales role in home care, healthcare or related senior services businesses preferred.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the healthcare and senior care industries, with contacts and relationships that can be leveraged for business development
- Experienced at cold calling
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Bachelor's degree in business and/or healthcare related field is preferred
- A passion for senior care and client service
- Ability to establish rapport and build trust both with company staff as well as with referral sources and prospective clients
- Accountability for meeting sales goals
- A desire to take a leadership role in growing the business
- Self-motivated with ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision
- Passion for helping others
Email your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org