A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Daphne, AL could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
On Call Scheduling Coordinator
The On-Call Scheduling Coordinator is primarily responsible for answering phones after hours and on weekends and scheduling call-offs and new cases, diffuse emergency situations, handle in-take calls. This is a work-from-home opportunity with weekly office check-in.
The Scheduling Coordinator reports directly to the Owner/Operator and/ or Administrator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides Staffing for Clients
- Schedule caregivers based on location, experience, and availability with clients due to call-offs or emergency needs
- Inputs new clients into Scheduling Software Database
- Notifies clients concerning basic information on the caregiver, service start dates, and times caregiver will be providing care
- Familiarize caregiver with client information, typed directions, time, and basic introduction of client’s care needs and diagnosis as needed
- Follows up with caregivers to ensure that they have been assigned or let them know the status
- Inputs Client Information into the Scheduling Software Database
- Documents changes in clients conditions
- Documents schedule changes
- Documents caregiver call outs, refusal of shifts, and any other changes including explanations as to why changes were made
- Documents any increases or decreases of hours
- Inputs Caregiver Information into the Scheduling Software Database
- Documents all interactions with caregivers
- Reports to human resources any status changes with caregivers
- Documents caregiver absences and breach of company policies
- Documents caregiver accomplishments and reports to human resources
- Conducts Weekly Reporting of the following
- Clients forms
- Increases in hours
- Unstaffed hours
- Losses of any clients and the reason
- Counsels caregivers on how to fill out timecards and document conversations
- Counsels caregivers and clients on utilizing all hours authorized
Please email your resume to [email protected]