A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Immediate Openings for Caregivers
Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking for compassionate CNAs and Caregivers with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare of West Valley/Phoenix SYNERGY HomeCare is an in-home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR CAREGIVERS WHO ARE AVAILABLE FROM 7AM TO 7PM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY! Availability during these hours will get you an immediate start!
We are looking for CNAs and Caregivers in the following areas: Peoria, Sun City, Sun City West, Glendale, El Mirage, Surprise, Phoenix, Wickenburg, and Wittman.
We are looking for CNAs and Caregivers that can work PT or FT hours, weekdays and/or weekends.
We are also looking for a special person to work Saturdays and Sundays ongoing! If this is you, you can potentially start work this week!
SYNERGY HomeCare of Sun City offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Team oriented approach
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full-Time Caregiver Opportunities
- Benefit Eligible positions including Vacation Pay!
- Employee recognition programs and MUCH More!
As a CNA or Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide one-on-one non-medical care to clients in the comfort of their homes
- Follow the client's plan of care which may include the items outlined below:
- Assist with activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting
- Provide light housework and meal preparation
- Assist with transfers and ambulation
- Provide companionship, conversation, mental stimulation
- Encourage exercise, hydration, medication reminders
- Accompany client on errands, appointments, doctor visits
- Observe, document and report changes in client's condition
- WORLD CLASS BENEFITS - Medical, Telehealth, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AFLAC.
- BENEFITS THAT ARE COMPANY PAID FOR FULL-TIME ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEE - Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability
- FULL-TIME CAREGIVER ROLE AVAILABLE - Guaranteed Hours and Paid Vacation Time
- OPPORTUNITY FOR ASSISTANCE IN BECOMING A CNA THROUGH PARTIAL TUITION REIMBURSEMENT.
- WORK CLOSE TO HOME
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
- IN-HOME CARE - Work one-on-one with clients
- PAID MONTHLY TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES and MUCH MORE!
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months of caregiver experience, this may include family care.
- Current CPR/First Aid certification (We can help you attain this.)
- Current TB Test in the last 12 months (We can help you attain this.)
- Have or be able to obtain a Finger Print Clearance Card
- Reliable transportation/Valid driver's license and Auto Insurance
- SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to a drug-free workplace - you must pass a drug test (Safety Sensitive Position)
Email your resume today to: [email protected]