If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
NOW HIRING FOR MULTIPLE POSITIONS AND LOCATIONS!
SYNERGY HomeCare provides care to the elderly and disabled allowing them to stay independent in their homes.
Personal care and assistance, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, transportation and companionship
* Provide attention to clients’ *non-medical needs*
* Light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, transportation, and medication reminders and companionship
* Personal care, dressing, bathing, walking, transferring, incontinence and memory care
* Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
* Provide punctual, reliable and consistent shift coverage
We serve clients in: Sun City, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Surprise, Peoria, El Mirage, Glendale, Phoenix, Wittmann, and Wickenburg
Why choose to work for us?
* Supportive staff
* Being appreciated for the difference you make in someone's life
* Paid, ongoing training
* Competitive pay, direct deposit, bonuses and paid sick time
* Flexible schedules
* Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AFLAC, and Paid
Vacation Time Available
* CNA Partial Tuition Reimbursement
* State of the art training room
* 6 months of caregiver experience; Certification a plus; higher wages for CNA/LNA/Certified Caregivers. Caring for family members counts as experience!
* Follow verbal/written instructions, as well as, document the services provided in English
* Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain one within 90 days
*Drug screen - this is a safety-sensitive position under Arizona state law and applicants must pass a drug test.
* CPR/First Aid certification and TB Test.
* A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance and a reliable car
FOR QUESTIONS CALL US AT 623-875-7100 OR STOP BY 10240 WEST BELL RD, SUITE, A, SUN CITY, AZ 85351
Email your resume today to: [email protected]