Immediate work available! 12-hr shifts.
We are currently recruiting male caregivers and CNAs to work with clients in Oro Valley and North East Tucson, AZ. Must have hands-on experience with personal care. Hospice experience preferred.
We offer a flexible schedule, continuing education and friendly staff.
- MUST have III Level Caregiver Certificate, CNA or 1 year of hands-on experience
- CPR & First Aid
- Current TB
- Fingerprint Clearance Level I
- Driver's License, Personal Vehicle & Auto Insurance
Or, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Are you tired of working for large companies and want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
We have clients needing care in the Phoenix and Laveen area
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
- DCW (Direct Care Worker) Onsite testing available
To apply, email your resume today to: email@example.com