Immediate work available! 12-hr shifts.
We are currently recruiting male caregivers and CNAs to work with clients in Oro Valley and North East Tucson, AZ. Must have hands-on experience with personal care. Hospice experience preferred.
We offer a flexible schedule, continuing education and friendly staff.
- MUST have III Level Caregiver Certificate, CNA or 1 year of hands-on experience
- CPR & First Aid
- Current TB
- Fingerprint Clearance Level I
- Driver's License, Personal Vehicle & Auto Insurance
Or, email your resume to email@example.com
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Are you a compassionate CNA with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their wellbeing.
We are seeking a CNA to join our independently owned and operated national agency. SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition and bonuses
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Have one year of caregiver experience
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Have or acquire Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
How to Apply: