How to Choose a Home Care Agency
Whether it’s Alzheimer’s, dementia, memory, respite, or long-term care, choosing the best home care agency for senior and elderly in-home assistance is not an easy task and requires time consuming research. With quite few options out there, why should you choose SYNERGY HomeCare? For a start, we provide top of the line senior home care services and best rated caregivers in Riverside County.
We are a licensed home health care agency
When it comes to home care services in Orange County, providing quality care is one thing. But actually showing how much you care, is what makes all the difference. SYNERGY HomeCare’s offices were some of the first in the state to file for their applications, and as a franchise are held to high standards per office. California law established the Home Care Services Consumer Protection Act which, as of January 2016, requires Home Care Organizations to be licensed and creates a public online registry for Home Care Aides who have been background checked. This law is intended to promote consumer protection for elderly and disabled individuals who hire private aides to come into their homes and provide assistance with activities of daily living.
Who are SYNERGY HomeCare caregivers?
- Our 24/7 in-home caregivers make the difference both in the office and out in the field as home care providers. They will travel to homes in Anaheim Hills, Anaheim, Yorba Linda, Fullerton, Brea, Foothill Ranch, Orange, Tustin, Placentia, Santa Ana, California and all the surrounding cities. Our inside staff have decades of combined experience in the medical, senior care and staffing businesses.
- The caregivers are in many cases LVN or CNA nursing graduates with a high level of experience.
- We are explicit in our hiring practices, employing only experienced caregivers who have the specific skill sets required to meet the needs of our clients.
How do we train our caregivers?
- We provide our caregivers with hands on training in our SYNERGY HomeCare University training lab. Caregivers are trained with the proper procedures of assisting our clients with their activities of daily living.
- Many of our offices hire staff members that have come recently from local nursing schools where they have had hours of clinical experience and substantial training for their profession in patient care.
What is the availability of our caregivers?
- No minimum amount of days - a client can have as little as one day of service per week.
- We respond to after hour phone calls by facilities to care for their patients and/or family members.
- We can be reached 24 hours a day.
Quality of our home care services
- We work with our referral sources as a partner. We maintain strong communication with our referral sources to keep them in the loop so that they know that their referral has been handled properly.
- Comprehensive Problem Solving – whether it is senior or elder care, Alzheimer or dementia care, personal or companionship care, we assist clients and prospective clients with accessing resources and services that meet their in-home care needs - regardless of them signing on with us.
- Client care plans are routinely reviewed with caregivers to uncover any change of condition with the client that would merit additional or more skilled home care.
We are serving families in Anaheim Hills, Anaheim, Yorba Linda, Fullerton, Brea, Foothill Ranch, Orange, Tustin, Placentia, Santa Ana.