SYNERGY HomeCare Corona, Riverside, and Anaheim Hills provides in-home care services that are versatile, flexible, and customized for your family’s comfort, peace of mind, and well-being. If your senior parent struggles to complete daily tasks at home – and if you’re wondering if it’s time to move your parent into an assisted living facility – consider the following before making a decision that could worsen your senior parent’s health, deteriorate their sense of independence and self-worth, and increase their risk of depression, stress, and anxiety.
- In-home care promotes recovery. Hospital visits – and even short-term stays in skilled nursing facilities – can be traumatizing, uncomfortable experiences. In-home care services allow your senior parent to rehabilitate in the comfort and familiarity of their own home. SYNERGY HomeCare Corona, Riverside, and Anaheim Hills in-home caregivers can support your senior parent while allowing them to be in a comfortable environment. Proper in-home care can expedite healing, allowing your senior parent to heal more quickly in the home setting, as opposed to a hospital or nursing home atmosphere.
- In-home care is affordable. Institutional care comes with a substantial price tag. The costs of a nursing home or assisted living facility can reach more than $250 per day. SYNERGY HomeCare Corona, Riverside, and Anaheim Hills in-home care services are tailored to fit your senior parent’s needs and budget.
- In-home care helps reduce the risk of elder abuse and neglect. Elder abuse and neglect often occur in long-term care facilities. SYNERGY HomeCare Corona, Riverside, and Anaheim Hills requires that all in-home caregivers pass an extensive background check in order to ensure that your senior parent receives care from a compassionate, trusted caregiver.
- In-home care honors your aging parent’s independence. Seniors fear that, with aging, loss of independence follows. Providing your loved one the opportunity to preserve their dignity and live at home as they continue to age ensures that their voice is heard. SYNERGY HomeCare offers a wide range of services to help your parent remain at home while receiving excellent care and maintaining control of their care decisions.
- In-home care is personalized. SYNERGY HomeCare of Corona, Riverside, and Anaheim Hills tailors each home care visit to meet the needs of your senior parent. Our in-home caregivers recognize the importance of specialized care to ensure that the specific needs of your loved one are met.
- In-home care provides a safe environment. Every year an estimated 648,000 people in the U.S. develop infections during a hospital stay, and about 75,000 die from infections. More than 4 million Americans are admitted to or reside in nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities each year and nearly one million reside in assisted living facilities. One to three million serious infections occur every year in these facilities. Infections include urinary tract infection, diarrheal diseases, antibiotic-resistant staph infections, and many others, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. When your senior parent is cared for at home by a SYNERGY HomeCare Corona, Riverside, or Anaheim Hills caregiver, their risk of infection nears zero. SYNERGY in-home caregivers provide quality, safe, and immediate care to ensure that your loved one heals and lives in a clean, familiar environment.
About SYNERGY HomeCare of Corona/ Riverside
SYNERGY HomeCare of Corona/ Riverside is the name you can trust in Corona, Norco, Riverside, Chino, Chino Hills, Diamond Bar for personal home care. Synergy HomeCare of Corona/ Riverside is part of a national franchise of non-medical home care offices dedicated to providing exceptional and affordable service to anyone of any age. Synergy HomeCare caregivers are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, to those in need - including seniors, expectant moms, those suffering from sports injuries and debilitating illnesses, and more. Synergy HomeCare of Corona & Riverside can be found online at http://www.synergyhomecare.com/agencies/ca/corona/ca18/. The location also hosts active social media pages on Facebook and Twitter. Ken and Anna can be reached at 951-280-9808 and [email protected]