R - E - S - P - E - C - T
Find out what it means to SYNERGY HomeCare
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements.
SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers. We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare Offers:
- Thorough COVID-19 specific training keeping our care providers safety top of mind
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our care providers
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursements or gas cards for commuting
- Hands-on training
- Access to professional care provider training databases
- Supportive team approach
And so much more........
SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to the most effective hiring processes Including:
- Responding same day to new applicants
- Handling all paperwork online
- Communicating with applicants via multiple channels including text
- Keeping tight communications throughout our hiring process
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements - CA. Drivers License, registered with state as Home Care Aide, TB tested, and Livescan fingerprint.
If RESPECT is important to you ..... CONTACT US NOW!
Learn more by calling 714-509-1880
Email your resume today to: [email protected]