Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare? Are you tired of working for large companies and want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are looking for Caregivers to provide service in the following areas: Roseville, Sacramento, and surrounding areas.
We are looking for Caregivers that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays and/or weekends.
We are seeking Caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- An independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching CNAs with nearby clients
- Employee referral bonus’
As a Caregiver with Synergy HomeCare, you will:
Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist clients with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming, and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Abide by HIPAA standards
- Abide by policies and procedures set by office administration
- Annual performance evaluations
- Referral bonus’
- Participation in AFLAC supplemental benefit program (at discounted rates)
- Participation in 401k
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Current CPR and First Aid certification (will provide resources as needed)
- Evidence of negative Tuberculosis (TB) test – within the last 24 months
- LiveScan Fingerprinting (will provide resources as needed)
- Home Care Aide Registration (will provide resources as needed)
- Valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, proof of auto registration, and transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please email your resume to: InfoRoseville@synergyhomecare.com