Alzheimer’s Care and Memory Care At Home
SYNERGY HomeCare specializes in Alzheimer’s and memory care. We understand just how important having someone at home is for your family members with memory care needs.
Alzheimer’s Continuous Care ranges from providing hourly services to relieve family caregivers to Live-in care.
Our Caregivers are:
- Skilled with hands on experience as well as professionally trained with 23 hours of Alzheimer’s certification courses in our Life Time Learning educational programs
- National background checks
- Fully insured and bonded for your safety
We offer our Life Time Learning on-line courses to you and your family members to help you cope and understand the changing needs of this disease.
Life Time Learning Topics include:
- Communicating with Alzheimer’s
- Understanding behaviors
- Coping with Alzheimer’s
SYNERGY HomeCare’s Alzheimer’ Program includes, Round the Clock, Sleep-Over Care and Check in Care to ensure the safety and well being of your family member.
Our Alzheimer’s Programs also include:
- Complimentary online courses for the family
- Complimentary Medical Alarm services for continuous monitoring and safety
- Relief for your family for worry free personal time
- Transportation Services
- Medicine Reminders
- Help with bathing, dressing, grooming and personal hygiene
- Companionship and activities to relieve boredom, anxiety and depression
- Meal Preparation to maintain proper nutrition
- Peace of mind for emotional support for patient and family
Call us today at 949-331-9400 or email coastal@synergyhomecare for families needing in-home care living in these Orange County cities: Laguna Woods, Laguna Hills, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Capistrano Beach, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Niguel, Trabuco Canyon, Rancho Santa Margarita, & Ladera Ranch.