You are cordially invited to attend a FREE ed-ucational event to learn how an FHA-insured Home Equity Con-version Mortgage (HECM)-commonly known as a reverse mort-gage-may help:
Supplement retirement income, while continuing to live in and own the home
Establish a line of credit to pay for unexpected expenses and/or long-term care
Eliminate monthly mortgage payments
· What is a reverse mortgage, and how does it work.
· Product options, including the NEW, lower-cost HECM SAVER reverse mortgage.
· How to safely eliminate your monthly mortgage payment.
· An overview of the loan process.
· Different ways of using a reverse mortgage for greater financial flexibility.
· How much money you may be eligible to receive, and what costs are involved.
Thursday April 18, 3:30 to 5:00
Tuesday April 23, 3:30 to 5:00
Thursday April 25, 3:30 to 5:00
Tuesday April 30, 3:30 to 5:00
590 El Camino Real
San Carlos, CA 94070
San Carlos Train Station
This workshop is by invitation only, and seating is limited to 26 attendees per session, so reservations are recommended.
Please call 650-472-4846 to reserve your seat.
Refreshments and pastries will be provided.
This is your opportunity to learn how to put your home equity to work to help overcome losses you may have experienced during the recent recession, and achieve a more comfortable retirement.