A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of San Mateo, CA could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
We are currently seeking a proven sales representative to develop relationships with referral sources and generate referrals for home care services. This is an outside sales position that requires daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources. This individual must develop and execute on sales plans that generate high-value clients. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of generating new business in the home care industry or in the healthcare or senior care industry and has established relationships that can start generating new business immediately. Office location is in San Mateo and territory covered is the San Francisco Peninsula, all of San Mateo County and part of Santa Clara County.
Although we have many caregivers working for us, the office staff size is small and by necessity, we are a very close-knit group. Our office staff is warm and welcoming yet very hardworking and focused. Everyone who works in our office is professional, friendly, and caring, a reflection of the company’s core values.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to meet business development goals
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources, including hospital case managers, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing/rehab facilities, home health agencies, hospices, physicians’ offices, fiduciaries, etc.
- Complete daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources for purposes of generating business leads
- Answer calls from referral sources, prospective clients and/or their family members, and existing clients and employees.
- Secure home assessment appointments with prospects, or agree on the next steps with the family.
- Diligently follow up with the families at agreed intervals.
- Perform on-site assessments, secure clients, develop a care plan and communicate client needs to the rest of the team.
- Maintain accurate and complete records on all prospective or active clients and referral sources.
- Plan and organize community marketing events to enhance our visibility in the community and generate new relationships and business opportunities.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes base salary and bonus/commission component. depending upon experience and results.
- Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, and retirement plan (with company match).
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in a sales role in-home care, health care or related senior services businesses
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the health care and senior care industries, with contacts and relationships that can be leveraged for business development
- Experienced at cold calling
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of CRM processes.
- A passion for senior care and client service
- Ability to establish rapport and build trust both with company staff as well as with referral sources and prospective clients
- Accountability for meeting sales goals
- A desire to take a leadership role in growing the business
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision
Email your resume today to: jobs@SHCSanMateo.com