A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of San Mateo, CA could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Recruiter / Hiring Manager
SYNERGY HomeCare of San Mateo is seeking a Recruiter/Hiring Manager. The Recruiter/Hiring Manager recruits and improves on the recruiting process. This position requires a positive, upbeat person who is welcoming and approachable and has excellent communication skills. Attention to detail is necessary to succeed in this role.
SYNERGY HomeCare of San Mateo is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our team with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
- Is responsible for recruitment of all caregivers, and the pre-screen, application, interview, orientation, and documentation process.
- Adds and maintains all applicant information in our database. Keeps notes of applicant hiring status. Sets status and follow up task for every applicant active.
- Follows the recruiting “Sales” process without fail.
- Attends Job Fairs and gives presentations.
- Assigns and maintains online training (upon hire and annual).
- Updates job postings online, at corporate site and any other sites we choose to use.
- Maintains and creates employment resource relationships.
- Sets New Hire Orientations, including reserving conference room for New Hire Orientation.
- Generates all required reports accurately and on time. This will include statistics on recruiting.
- Assists with caregiver orientation – initial and ongoing. Eventually, may run the orientation.
- Any other duties as agreed with Operations Manager and Executive Director.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Sales experience helpful
- National Background check
- Home care and administrative work experience preferred
- Strong phone skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close team environment
- Sick time
Email your resume today to: [email protected]