Why Choose Us?
Because we C.A.R.E.! SYNERGY HomeCare of Colorado Springs is the only non-medical home care company with the proprietary C.A.R.E. Team approach. At SYNERGY, C.A.R.E. stands for Coordinated And Responsive Engagement. We don’t just provide home care, we provide solutions!
We understand caring for an individual is a team effort. We are committed to working with you and your loved ones to customize a high-quality care plan that addresses all of your care needs.
Even if we can’t provide the service you need, we will help you find safe and trusted options for all of your needs. SYNERGY HomeCare partners with numerous industry organizations and experts who can help supplement our care services with the provision of skilled nursing, physical therapy, moving assistance, financial planning and hospice transition, to name a few. Our Caregivers record detailed care notes during each visit that will assist your family and other medical professionals ensure that the optimal continuum of care is provided.
All of our Caregivers meet the following qualifications to ensure you receive the coordination in care that you deserve:
- Understand, speak, and write in English
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Negative Tuberculosis test results annually
- High School Diploma, equivalent, or higher education
- Many caregivers have completed higher levels of training such as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Medical Assistant (MA), Qualified Medication Administration Person (QMAP)
- Positive past employment and professional references
- Compliance with SYNERGY HomeCare drug-testing program
- Our Caregivers are W2 employees, not contractors. We take care of payroll tax and workers comp; and they fully insured by SYNERGY HomeCare
We provide you with peace of mind by knowing that we coordinate with state and federal agencies on a regular basis. We are licensed by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (License #: 04J978) and we conduct four-part background checks on all caregivers (National Criminal, OIG Exception List, DORA, and Incremental CBI).
Our coordination efforts begin with your first phone call. So call us at 719-203-5848 to schedule your FREE CARE Consultation today! We’ll include a free home safety assessment to provide you with recommendations on how to minimize potential health hazards that may exist in your home.
Our trained and experienced caregivers are deeply invested in the health and wellness of our clients. We will stay with you every step of the way, providing regular care updates, responding to your questions, and making care plan adjustments to ensure you and your loved one are completely satisfied. We provide truly personalized service with direct access to management.
- Caregivers are available 24/7/365. Clients and their families can reach SYNERGY HomeCare staff any time, day or night, because we understand that needs often arise outside of regular business hours.
- No contracts, just CARE. Unlike other in-home care companies, SYNERGY HomeCare of Colorado Springs will not tie you to a service contract. Our Care Plans are flexible. In fact, you can enlist our services for as little as one hour per visit or up to 24 hours per day, year-round. We will happily review and adjust your Care Plan at anytime as your care needs change with no penalty to you.
- We can accommodate your needs wherever home is for you. We’ll provide you the compassionate care that you need in hospitals, long term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, rehabilitation facilities, or in the comfort of your own home. We can even provide you with stress-relieving support during the difficult times of transition between these facilities.
- We regularly assess Caregiver performance on the job and client satisfaction, at least quarterly, to ensure the highest quality of care is provided. Our in-person Quality Visits promote communication between you and our CARE Team, while also providing the feedback we need to constantly improve quality of services we provide.
- Our Caregivers are trained to monitor clients for changes in their physical, emotional, or mental condition and know how to report any concerns. Our office will immediately alert family members, and required state authorities, if the need arises.
- Our telephonic time reporting system ensures our caregivers “check-in” and “check-out” according to your Care Plan. This automated system notifies us if a caregiver fails to arrive for a visit so that we can arrange for a substitute if needed. It also provides you confidence that you will only be charged for the time that a Caregiver truly spends at your home.
The SYNERGY CARE Team is committed to being truly involved with the care of you or your loved one. Caring is not a job, it’s a passion that our entire CARE Team exudes and is happy to share in a very personal way. We strive to improve the lives of individuals, their families, and the community as a whole through constant quality engagements.
- We conduct regular Quality Care Calls and Quality Visits to ensure all of your care needs are being met. Regular communications and care updates will be provided from SYNERGY staff to keep your family informed and engaged.
- We use a web-based caregiver and client management system that provides reliable real-time access to your schedule of planned care visits.
- We are engaged with our caregivers to constantly refine their skills and help them develop new areas of expertise through continuing education including annual infectious disease prevention training, hands-on personal care skills training and evaluation, and memory care training.
- Beyond our clients and caregivers, engagement also means that we are active in our community. We are trusted partners with local home health agencies, assisted living facilities, hospitals, hospices, and physical therapy centers. We also are actively involved with the Colorado Springs Senior Center, Rotary, Senior Resource Council, Pikes Peak Innovation In Aging, and Alzheimer’s Association.
- We have extensive experience providing memory care. The Colorado Alzheimer’s Association has accredited SYNERGY HomeCare of Colorado Springs as a “Leader in Dementia Care”. This prestigious accreditation recognizes our outstanding memory care training that was jointly developed to best prepare our CARE team to serve those struggling with the loss of memory.
- Home Care Pulse Certified – Your satisfaction is our primary goal and we’ve proven our commitment to this goal by contracting with Home Care Pulse. As a professional, independent third-party research firm, Home Care Pulse, conducts periodic phone satisfaction surveys with you or a designated family member on our behalf. Each client, or their responsible party, is given the opportunity to rate us on a scale of 1-10 in areas such as timeliness of caregivers, services being provided as promised, and overall quality of care. In addition to the individual ratings, you will have the opportunity to provide feedback on areas we need to improve and areas where we have excelled. This priceless client feedback is used to improve the quality of our care services, evaluate where we stand amongst our competitors, and continuously improve so that we remain the best home care agency in the industry.
Whether it’s surgery recovery, chronic illness, physical, mental or developmental disabilities or simply the difficulties of aging, SYNERGY HomeCare is here to help! We understand and support your desire to maintain your independence. We can provide the helping hand you need to continue your regular daily activities in the comfort of the home you love. Perhaps you need occasional transportation to appointments, help shopping for groceries, or assistance getting out of bed each morning. Maybe its just a little more social interaction during the week that you crave, or possibly some assistance preparing meals or doing laundry. Or perhaps you need a break from providing care to your loved one and you'd like to "just be a daughter or son" again.
SYNERGY has the experience, resources and passion to develop solutions that meet your care needs and give your family peace of mind. Call us today at 719.203.5848 so that we can prove to you why we are the most trusted name in home care!