Join Our Care Team!
SYNERGY HomeCare of MOT is currently looking for reliable, efficient, and compassionate caregivers to add to our growing team! Are you looking for a rewarding job that can help you feel like you are making a difference in the lives of others? SYNERGY HomeCare of MOT, DE is looking for caregivers to add to their growing team. If you are CNA certified and have a license and a car to drive, you may be just what we are looking for! Contact our office for more information!
"We Change Lives"
As Covid-19 continues its peaks and valleys related to havoc, concern and changing statistics as well as expectations, the need for care continues. Now, how it is delivered continues to evolve. Many clients and their families have increased the need for care to remain in the home. Recent extended hospital stays, delays in rehab/recovery and concerns regarding group environments and potential exposure continue to surface. Much of this is due to factors outside of family control.
Home Care and Caring in general needs great people like you.
Help us, help others and
"Delaware Cares Together"
Post Covid-19 Phase "Openings and Needs" are upon us. Are you a compassionate individual who seeks to provide dedication, commitment and professionalism our local Delaware community? Are you looking for additional opportunities to demonstrate care and receive appreciation and be rewarded for the vital yet demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a (non-medical) personal assistance services agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes. We look to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being and the care we bring to people.
We are seeking caregivers and passionate/people friendly folks with prior adult or child care experience looking for new opportunities that reward service to others while being part of a local agency with national reach and support.
If that is you, we have clients needing care in the following areas in New Castle County, Delaware:
Middletown, Odessa, Townsend, Smyrna (Kent County), Bear, Christiana, Delaware City, Glasgow, New Castle, Newark and the surrounding areas.
SYNERGY HomeCare of MOT offers:
- A uniquely supportive team environment
- Competitive pay ($12-$14/Hr.) with Direct Deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing access to training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules matched to nearby clients
- Employee Recognition programs
- Attainable Incentive and Bonus Opportunities (People, Service, Learning and Performance Based)
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ positive environment, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders and non-medical personal care
- Establish communication and new professional relationships with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts as well as instilling confidence in care
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- EAP – Employee Assistance Plan
- Special Caregiver of Month/Year
- Bonus opportunities for all roles & contributions
- Mileage reimbursement and/or travel pay for business miles
- Employee local/national discounts
- Personal satisfaction for community and individual services and support
- Total Reward benefits: Life Insurance, AAA Membership, Caregiver Recognition Program
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have prior direct adult or child caregiving experience
- Recent (90 day) negative TB test
- Recent (90 day) Fit for Duty physical exam
- Ability to pass Drug Test
- Ability to pass a national/50 state background check
- Reliable transportation required (car preferred)
- Valid driver's license (proof of active car insurance/registration)
- Able and willing to provide care and conduct lifting activities up to 25lbs.
- Current CNA/CPR certification is preferred and recognized
- Experience with Assistive Technology Devices is also preferred
Email your resume today to: [email protected]