A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Supervisory Registered Nurse - Delray Beach, FL
SYNERGY HomeCare, Delray Beach, FL is a CHAP-accredited provider of non-medical home care services in Palm Beach county in South Florida. We are looking for a Part-Time Registered Nurse to assist in supervising caregivers and perform assessments for clients at their homes.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida with current licensure and in good standing.
- Preferable to have at least 1 year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care.
- Must have Level 2 Background check (fingerprint) with the State of Florida's Healthcare Administration.
- Conduct comprehensive home health patient assessment during Client Start of Care Admission in the clients’ homes. “Admission” includes completion of an agreement with the patient or the patient's legal representative to provide home health services.
- Assist in handling Client emergencies, as well as client grievances and complaints.
- Comply with applicable law and regulation.
- Make supervisory visits in the clients' homes for purposes of overseeing caregivers as well as overseeing client care and re-assessments.
- Document client care plans, changes in client conditions, results of quality visits, as well as keeping all client records up to date at all times.
- Meet as necessary with staff to improve delivery of service.
- Monitor/Assess performance of caregivers to make improvements or take corrective action, by performing periodic competency evaluations of caregivers.
- Teach patients, family members and other caregivers as required.
- Implement a plan of care to achieve positive outcomes.
- Be part of the Professional/advisory group membership that involves annual review of policies and procedures and Biannual review of quality monitoring.
- Participate in the ongoing accreditation-related duties.
This is an ideal position for an RN who wants flexible, part-time hours, per-diem pay and supplemental income.
Email your resume today to: [email protected]