The Caregiver Page
Caregiver Online Training
Submission of timesheets
Timesheets should reach us every week by end of business hours on Tuesday through any of the following means:
- Fax to 561-276-9455 (preferred)
- Mail to SYNERGY HomeCare, 601 N Congress Ave, #429, Delray Beach, FL 33445
- Scan and Email to email@example.com
If you don’t have TB testing results you can have the skin PPD test done at through following means:
If your Level 2 Background Fingerprint testing for AHCA has expired, here are the fingerprint instructions.
- Visit www.fieldprintflorida.com.
- Click the “Schedule an Appointment” button, which links to the scheduling website.
- Follow the wizard instructions to log into the site. Select “I know my Fieldprint Code” and select the reason you need to be fingerprinted (FL- AHCA); provide your Fieldprint Code FPSynergy1426 and provide your demographic information. At that point, you are ready to schedule your fingerprint appointment.
- At the end of the process, print the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification. At least one form of ID must be a valid, government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license.
To obtain a CPR certificate:
To obtain a Palm Beach county Caregiver Badge: (for Home Health Aides and Companions only and not for CNAs):
- Go to www.pbcgov.com/consumer
- From here, the applicant will go to the drop-down menu for Caregiver ID Badges and then click on the page “Schedule An Appointment.”
- The applicant will proceed to enter her/his details, and at the completion, applicant will receive an email confirming their appointment.
- After you make an appointment with the Palm Beach Consumer Affairs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know immediately so that we can send the Consumer Affairs the affidavit that you have already been finger-printed. If not, the Division will make you pay for fingerprinting (which you should not have to do, since you have been fingerprinted already by the State of Florida’s AHCA Division).