Are you a Caregiver with the professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare?
SYNERGY HomeCare of North Georgia is looking for caring, compassionate and trustworthy caregiver located in Athens, Braselton, Buford, Commerce, Dacula, Flowery Branch, Gainesville, Hoschton, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Monroe, Snellville, Suwanee, Winder and surrounding areas to work all shifts with people of all ages with a focus on seniors and people limited by Alzheimer’s disease or Dementia.
As a SYNERGY HomeCare caregiver, you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- A flexible schedule
- Day, evening night and weekend opportunities
- Comprehensive training and support
- Personal care assistance
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Companionship to the elderly, disabled and childcare.
For this position, a caregiver must:
- Have one year of caregiver experience and be at least 19 years of age
- Have experience working with Alzheimers and Dementia clients
- Hold a current Georgia CNA license
- Have a current CPR, First Aid and current TB Test
- Be PASSIONATE about caring for people
- Be able to read and write English
- Have a reliable car, a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
If you fulfill these qualifications and want to be part of the SYNERGY HomeCare team please complete our online application today.