Splenda Sugar Cookie Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Calories from Fat: 60 Cholesterol: 30mg
Total Fat: 7g Sodium: 55mg
Saturated Fat: 4g Dietary Fiber: 1g
Protein: 2g Sugars: 7g
1. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer in a medium mixing bowl until creamy. Gradually add SPLENDA ® Sugar Blend, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.Stir in vanilla.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Gradually add flour mixture SPLENDA ® Sugar Blend mixture, beating until blended. Do not over-mix.
3. Place dough on a lightly floured work surface. Divide dough in half; pat each half into a circle and wrap with plastic wrap. Chill cookie dough for one hour or until slightly firm.
4. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
5. Remove dough from refrigerator. Work with one portion of dough at a time. Roll each portion to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut with a cookie cutter, and place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with decorative candies or colored sugars, if desired.
6. Bake in preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies are lightly browned. Cool slightly on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
· 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
· 1 cup SPLENDA ® SugarBlend
· 2 large eggs
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 4 cups all-purpose flour
· 1 teaspoon baking powder
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· Optional Garnishes: decorativecandies and colored sugars