A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Conyers, GA could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
SYNERGY HomeCare of North Georgia is looking for caring, compassionate and trustworthy caregivers located in the following areas to work with people of all ages with a focus on seniors.
Buford, GA including Sugar Hill, Dacula and Auburn,
Suwanee, GA including Johns Creek, Sharon Springs and Mathis Airport,
Lawrenceville, GA including and Grayson,
Snellville, GA including Loganville, Monroe and Lilburn,
Braselton, GA including Hoschton, Chateau Elan and Pendergrass,
Jefferson, GA including Commerce and Nicholson,
Gainesville, GA including Flowery Branch, Oakwood and Lake Lanier,
Winder, GA including Bethlehem and Staham,
Athens, GA including Watkinsville, Bishop, Bogart, Winterville, Danielsville and Hull.
Are you a compassionate CNA with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Are you tired of working for large companies and want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do?
Who we are:
SYNERGY HomeCare of North Georgia is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes. We also aim to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their wellbeing.
We are seeking a CNA to join our independently owned and operated national agency. SYNERGY HomeCare of North Georgia offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition and bonuses
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare of North Georgia, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Over time pay when working more than 40 hours
- Time and a half for working on select holidays
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Have at least one year of caregiver experience and be at least 19 years of age
- Hold a current Georgia CNA license
- Be able to clearly speak, understand, read and write English
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car
Are You Ready?
If you fulfill these qualifications and want to be part of the Synergy HomeCare team please complete our online application today.