ALS or Lou Gehrigs disease is a progressive condition that causes muscle weakness and wasting and eventually paralysis. As this condition advances clients and families may need assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, shopping, cleaning, cooking and eating.
CARE PLANS CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
Each person living with Lou Gehrig's disease has unique needs. From moderate assisstance to full-time care, your customized care plan may include:
- Home safety including fall & injury prevention
- Household support including shopping & errands
- Meal preparation, assistance eating & clean up
- Care for limited mobility
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting & personal hygiene
- Reliable support transitioning from bed to wheelchair
- Companionship & interaction
- Light housekeeping to keep your home environment safe & comfortable
- Respite for family caregivers
- Help with your favorite activities
- Transportation to support groups & appointments
Contact SYNERGY HomeCare and find out how we can help you cope with the effects of ALS in the comfort and safety of your home.
Call us today for your FREE, no obligation in-home care assessment (678) 909-3043.