SYNERGY HomeCare & hospice together
Hospice care provides the highest quality of life for family members approaching the end of their life. Hospice teams typically provide care in the home with a family member serving as the primary caregiver. This is a difficult role and many families opt to include home care services in addition to hospice services.
Synergy and hospice allows families to spend time together as families not as caregivers. Your SYNERGY care will be unique to your family.
It can include:
- Housekeeping, meal preparation, and nutrition
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal care and daily activities
- Transportation and errands
- Change in condition alerts for your family
- Relief for family caregivers
- Sleep Over – A caregiver on stand-by
- Around the clock 24 hour care
SYNERGY HomeCare of NW Atlanta
Call us today for your FREE, no obligation in-home care assessment (678) 909-3043.