We are the Cedar Rapids and surrounding communities' premier provider of home care services continually striving to offer our clients the highest quality of life and independence attainable. Our success starts by treating each of our clients and caregivers with the dignity and respect they deserve.
SYNERGY HomeCare provides non-medical home care to people of all ages and needs so they can maintain their independence at home. We also serve clients in assisted living facilities, hospitals, and nursing homes, working along-side skilled medical professionals, to ensure the most comprehensive and attentive care possible. You can hire us for as little as one hour a day or up to 24 hours a day!
Our trained and reliable caregivers are available 24/7, year-round and can meet a myriad of care needs, including:
- Personal care. Caregivers help clients get in and out of bed, get dressed, bathe and use the bathroom, among other similar activities.
- Companionship. Research shows that people can experience numerous health benefits from regular social interaction, including improved cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, and reduced risk for Alzheimer’s and depression.
- Light housekeeping. Caregivers often do laundry, wash dishes, sweep the floors, dust the blinds, tidy the bathroom and make the client’s bed.
- Maintaining a safe home. SYNERGY staff will assess clients’ homes for safety hazards, such as poor lighting, loose extension cords, unstable rugs and faulty smoke alarms, among others.
- Medication reminders. Caregivers keep track of clients’ medication use and help them adhere to their physicians’ instructions for proper use.
- Transportation to and from appointments. Caregivers drive clients to and from appointments, ensuring their punctuality and safe arrival.
- Scheduling assistance. Caregivers often schedule clients’ appointments, maintain their daily calendar of activities and facilitate communication between doctors, clients, family members and others, as appropriate.
- Attending physician appointments. Many caregivers also attend their clients’ physician appointments to understand important information about their health and ongoing care needs.
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping. Clients can ask caregivers to make grocery lists, shop for the groceries and prepare meals. Caregivers always shop and cook meals in accordance with clients’ special dietary needs.
- Organizing mail, finances and other tasks.
- And much MORE!
Click here to check out our eBook!
Click here for a more comprehensive list of services.
Click here for a quick and free Needs Assessment to help you determine the extent of your care needs.