UnityPoint at Home - St. Luke's Lifeline Medical Alert System
In addition to peace of mind Lifeline offers many benefits:
- Help at the touch of a button (button is waterproof)
- Two-way voice communication via high output speakerphone
- Wireless technology eliminates the need for a phone line
- Assurance that help has arrived through "closed loop protocol"
- 24-hour professional and friendly monitoring personnel
- Remote answering capability which allows the patient to answer phone calls by pressing their help button
- Low battery signals from both help button and communicator
- Rechargeable battery provides back-up power during failures
- Continuous phone and power line checks to confirm operation
- TelAssure 30-day automated test reminder
- Installation performed with 24-48 hours
- No limit on number of signals (patient can press their help button for social contact)
Offering you and your loved ones peace of mind, independence, early intervention and reassurance. Lifeline is there for you, when others can't be - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Lifeline is easy to use - help is always just a push away.
For more information please visit: https://www.unitypoint.org/cedarrapids/lifeline.aspx