If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Chicago, IL could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Join SYNERGY HomeCare, Illinois' finest homecare company. Join a fast-growing Synergy HomeCare location positioned in Chicago’s north side; we are seeking an experienced Office Manager with a background in home care to run all operational aspects of our office.
This position will provide strategic direction and progressive leadership for the Chicago office. Responsible for client retention, delivery of quality services, management of branch employees, current caregivers and human resources.
Operations Manager - North Chicago, IL
- Must be highly organized and work effectively in high-activity environments
- Support and manage company policies and procedures for office and field operations.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and environment.
- Ensure branch maintains consistent focus on customer service. Provide guidance and support in the retention of business.
- Assist with financial and key business indicator reviews to support financial and operational ongoing improvement.
- Ensure that all information regarding clients and employees is documented thoroughly and immediately, and as required escalated in accordance with company policy.
- Lead or heavily support recruitment, interviewing and selection of qualified caregivers, schedulers and off-hour support roles.
- Manage staff orientation, training, development, retention and day-to-day operations.
- Ensure that employees understand and assume responsibility for the achievement of business operational objectives. Sets and tracks goals through various measurement indicators.
- Answer telephones and document client information during the telephone inquiry with the objective of scheduling the home assessment.
- Must be reliable and responsive, with the ability to convey a high degree of trust and empathy for every new client and employee.
- Must communicate clearly and understand how to relate to clients, caregivers and referral sources such as hospital case managers or skilled nursing facility social workers.
- Manage scheduling operations including caregiver placement, case coverage, off-hour support, and quality assurance.
- As needed, conduct in-home assessments with new clients, reassess returning clients and conduct supervisory visits on a quarterly basis.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education/training and experience in office management.
Preferred qualifications include prior industry related sales and management experience, medical knowledge or 2-3 years of health care experience, Microsoft Office and QuickBooks skills.
Demonstrated understanding of high-activity service operations and demonstrated knowledge of sales, legal and ethical practices, human resources, administration and worker's compensation experience in a customer service focused industry.
Minimum requirements include high reliability, excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and written skills.
Ability to be a leader, take ownership and drive change as required.
Ability to think strategically, and balance multiple tasks simultaneously is essential.
Ability to facilitate progressive change while maintaining attention to detail and customer service is necessary for accurately performing tasks and accepting frequent interruptions under tight deadlines.
Candidates with prior experience specifically in non-medical home care industry will be placed in highest consideration.
If you are interested in learning more about Synergy HomeCare, please apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]
*Please note all resumes will remain confidential*