When you have an elderly loved one who lives alone, it is important to keep track of their health and well-being. Making decisions about elder care isn't easy, and in-home care is a great option. Home care allows a caregiver to visit your loved one's home to help with daily activities.
Here are some questions to help determine if your loved one would benefit from home care services, provided by SYNERGY HomeCare of the North Shore. With these questions you can determine how well your loved one can maintain their daily chores, personal care, meals, and activity level on their own.
1. Are they able to shop and cook for themselves?
2. Are they receiving adequate nutrition?
3. Is their personal hygiene compromised?
4. Are household chores being managed?
5. Do they seem happy with living alone?
6. Do they remember to take their medication at the proper time?
7. Can they continue to live independently without help?
If you answered no to these questions, home care might be the best option for your loved one. Find out more about our services by call SYNERGY HomeCare of the North Shore at (847) 236-1242 or emailing email@example.com.