Seeking quality caregivers to serve the following areas: Antioch, Fox Lake, Gurnee, Grayslake, Lindenhurst, Wadsworth, Waukegan, Lake Villa, Round Lake communities, and Zion.
Email resume today to: IL11@synergyhomecare.com
The Caregiver performs custodial (non-medical) tasks that allow the client (usually an elderly person) to live in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment at home. Duties include personal care, light-duty homemaker services, transportation and, most importantly, cheerful companionship.
- Helps client with all personal care functions as outlined in care plan
- Assists with preparation and clean-up of healthy meals and monitors resident’s eating habits
- Helps client to and from daily activities
- Performs light housekeeping tasks and assists with laundry
- Provides reminders to ensure client takes medications per prescribed schedule
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Ensures that client care documentation is completed and complies with regulations and standards
- Communicates with family and office manager about client's care and condition
- Maturity, patience, and compassion
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
- CPR certification and basic first aid training
- Successful completion of any state-mandated training
- Able to work flexible hours (day, night, weekend) and have a cooperative, client-centered attitude
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift up to 25 lbs, as needed
- Effective oral and written skills
- Preference given to those with previous caregiving experience
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules
- Best-in-class caregiver training
Office location: 223 Route 21, Gurnee, IL (in Tomei Insurance building)
At SYNERGY HomeCare, our mission is "To be the most trusted name in home care by providing our clients with the highest quality of life and independence attainable."