A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Experienced Caregivers and CNAs - 3rd Shift and Weekend Shifts
R - E - S - P - E - C - T
SYNERGY HomeCare Peoria Family
IMMEDIATE HIRING FOR WEEKEND SHIFTS AND PRN TEAM MEMBERS $14 - $18/HR
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements.
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for only top-quality care providers is great. SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers. We are scheduling in person interviews immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare Offers:
- Immediate Openings for Weekend Shifts, 6p to 9p and PRN Team Members for Peoria, Pekin and Morton
- Available Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our care providers and COVID Safety Protocol
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursements for anything outside the City of Peoria and in between clients
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Hands-on Shift Orientation Training and Online Training
- Supportive team approach
- Holiday Pay
- And so much more........
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals who are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Transportation-Good driver's license, auto insurance, safe driving skills, reliable vehicle preferred to run errands or grocery shopping for clients
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals who are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State/IDPH Requirements - Completed COVID Vaccine, must pass IDPH and National background checks
If RESPECT AND THE FLEXIBILITY is important to you ..... CONTACT US NOW!
Learn more by calling 309-222-8656 or email [email protected]