SYNERGY HomeCare is seeking Caregivers and CNAs for Annapolis, MD and surrounding areas to assist our clients with Activities of Daily Living. We are looking for compassionate, caring and trustworthy individuals who truly want to make a difference in another person's life. Do you enjoy enriching the lives of others? Do you understand that illness or disability can make a person be negative but still deserve kindness and understanding? Do you agree that everyone, no matter what illness, disability or cognitive impairment, should be able to maintain their dignity, respect and ability to stay as independent as long as they possibly can? SYNERGY HomeCare has immediate positions available for experienced Caregivers to join our exceptional team!
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Professional Training and Education
What does it take to become a SYNERGY HomeCare Caregiver?
Caregivers must be able to:
- Have a valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance
- Available to work as scheduled
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to be a caregiver
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Escort for shopping and errands
- Respite care for family members
- Maintaining a clean and healthy home
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care
Do Not Delay and Respond Today!
420 I Chinquapin Round Rd
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone Number: 410-263-4050
PRN, Full and Part-time