Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Are you a compassionate CNA with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency; our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
We are looking for caregivers in Montgomery County, MD
We will work with your schedule as we are looking for CNAs/Caregivers that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays and/or weekends.
We are seeking CNAs to join our independently owned and operated national agency. SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition and bonuses
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide clients with ADL's as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client medication reminders.
- Abide by HIPAA standards at all times.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD in the last 12 months
- Pass criminal record and background check
- Reliable transportation/Valid driver's license
- Authorized to work in the US
To apply email your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org