A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Rockville, MD could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Community Care Coordinator
The individual in this role will be engaged in the following activities:
- Community Liaison – Develop, continue, drive, and better relationships within the community that engages and interacts with our target market. This includes those who could benefit from the services we provide as well as be a resource for our clients & their family members.
- Field Marketing - Going to Hospitals, Doctors Offices & Other possible referral sources to assist with new business development. Attending network meetings to make new contacts is also important.
- Ongoing Visits - Conduct “Supervisory Visits” with current clients for quality assurance of care being provided. Update Care Plan as appropriate for changing conditions or needs, and engage with family members, physicians, and auxiliary services for continuity of care purposes.
- Onboarding - responsible for all new clients onboarding from paperwork to setting up nurse visits and working with the client care coordinators to find the best match among caregivers for that client. This includes data entry and form completion.
- New Client/Family Home Assessments – the initial meeting with potential new clients to develop a relationship and identify all expectations of care by the client and their family
- Sales and ongoing support- Provide support between clients, clients families, care managers, sales team and office staff to make sure our clients are happy with our services and our communication from the get-go.
- Contracts- Help implement policies and procedures for contract services we will provide such as referral sources and other insurance-based contracts.
*This is a utility role and is not limited to the above. However, the above will remain the core functions of the individual in the role!
The successful candidates for this position will have:
- Preferred but not required – Social worker or senior care management experience
- Case Management experience
- Previous sales or outreach skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to multitask daily
- Ability to manage time
- Detail-oriented - communication and documentation of interactions with clients and caregivers
- Computer skills
- Play well with others. We are a TEAM here at SYNERGY!
Job Type: Full-time (Part-time will be considered based on the candidate)
- Monthly Sales Bonuses
Please email your resume today to: rossfierman[email protected]