A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Home Care Scheduling and Client Care Coordinator
The need for non-medical, in-home care is growing at an unprecedented rate and SYNERGY HomeCare is at the forefront of this exciting opportunity. Our SYNERGY HomeCare office in Northville is the newest addition to 4 other offices in the greater Southeast Michigan Community.
We are currently seeking a proven Scheduling and Client Care Coordinator to join our dynamic team at the SYNERGY HomeCare of Northville office that covers Novi, Northville, Plymouth, Livonia, Westland, and Garden City.
This position is responsible for managing caregiver schedules and selling home care services by developing relationships with community referral sources, clients and their families. This position requires face-to-face sales calls with referral sources and direct interaction with clients, their family and caregivers. Job will focus on sales opportunities, in-home client assessments, care plan development, and caregiver schedules. Traveling as needed during the sales process and in-home visits.
- Conduct New Client In-home Assessment, Care Plan Development
- Schedule caregivers with clients and communicate to all parties
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources, including hospital case managers, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing/rehab facilities, home health agencies, hospices, physicians’ offices, fiduciaries, etc.
- Complete daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources for purposes of generating business leads
- Quality Assurance and supervisory client visits every 90 days
- Coordinate and Collaborate with Peers, Caregivers, Client families, and Office Staff
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in a sales, operation and scheduling roles in-home care, healthcare or related senior services businesses
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with referral sources, clients, clients' families, co-workers, caregivers and supervisors
- Strong phone skills and experience at cold calling and senior in-home care planning is preferred
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products and CRM systems
- A passion for senior care and client service
- Ability to establish rapport and trust with co-workers, referral sources and prospective clients
- Accountability for meeting sales goals
- A desire to take a leadership role in growing the business
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close team environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes a base salary and bonus/commission component. depending upon experience and results.
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Employee recognition program
- Flexible work schedules
- Company cell phone, paid time offs and workers compensation insurance
Please email your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to: [email protected]