A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Home Care Scheduling Coordinator with Caregiver Experience
Home Care Scheduling Coordinator with Caregiving Experience
We are currently seeking a proven Scheduling Coordinator to join our dynamic team at the SYNERGY HomeCare of Northville office that covers Novi, Northville, Plymouth, Livonia, Westland, and Garden City.
This position is responsible for ensuring that client care schedules are up to date and filled to ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of support services and continuity of care.
- Schedule caregivers with clients and communicate to all parties to maximize staffed hours with the highest quality
- Maintain client and caregiver documentation in scheduling software and other company record-keeping systems
- Verify timecards and authorized signature, and conduct weekly reporting
- Manage caregiver hiring and on-boarding process
- Perform as a backup caregiver on a case by case basis
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team
- Coordinate and collaborate with peers, caregivers, client families, and office staff
Required Skills and Experience:
- Home care administrative and caregiving experience
- Strong communication skills especially with phone calls and texting
- Ability to multitask and work well under time pressure
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close team environment
- High School graduate or equivalent
- A passion for senior care and client service
- Ability to establish rapport and trust with co-workers, caregivers, and clients
- A desire to take a leadership role in growing the business
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation includes a base salary and bonus/commission component depending upon experience and results.
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Employee recognition program
- Flexible work schedules
- Company cell phone, paid time offs and workers compensation insurance
Please email your cover letter and resume today to: [email protected]