- 1 cup of diced seedless watermelon (removing all seeds)
- 1 cup diced cucumber (removing all seeds)
- 2 Tbsp minced sweet red onion
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 Tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
Combine allof the ingredients into a small mising bowl. Mix to combine all ingredients making sure that all ingredients are well incorporated. Chill covered for at least 1 hour. Serve with crisp tortilla chips or as a garnesh for fish or pork.
We love Michigan's own Garden Fresh brand chips. A portion of the proceeds from their chips benefits Children's Hospital of Michigan in Detroit, Michigan.
Note: This recipe has been adapted from a Kroger coupon insert. Kroger did not recommend any particular brand of chips.