A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Hiring Spanish Speaking Caregivers
At SYNERGY HomeCare of Rochester, we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare of Rochester demonstrates a deep appreciation for our caregivers, their abilities, and their achievements.
We need Spanish speaking caregivers for a female client that resides in downtown Rochester. Spanish speaking caregiver are needed for both daytime and overnight shifts..
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license and means of transportation (a reliable car with proof of insurance/registration is preferred)
- Provide attention to client's non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with ADLs, including bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, standards, documentation, and record-keeping requirements.
Email your resume today, to: [email protected]