Compassionate, Affordable Care from Andover, Blaine and Coon Rapids to Mahtomedi and Oakdale
Your Award-Winning Choice for Non-Medical home care for the Twin Cities Northeast Metro
SYNERGY Homecare is affordable, compassionate and respected home care choice for families who want to keep their loved ones at home rather than in a nursing home or assisted living facility. With over 125-years of caring for others, the management team is committed to the best possible care. Our AWARD WINNING, trained, dependable caregivers are available 24/7, year-round. You can count on our caregivers to enhance the quality of your and your loved one’s life by meeting a wealth of physical and emotional care needs, including:
- Personal care, such as bathing, getting dressed, and ensuring personal hygiene and health at home
- Companionship, to combat clients’ loneliness
- Light housekeeping, such as laundry and dish washing
- Maintainng a safe home, ensuring adequate lighting and fully functioning smoke alarms, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Scheduling physician visits
- Attending physician appointments and coordinating communication between physicians, clients and family members, if appropriate
- Monitoring clients’ adherence to medical orders and instructions, including reminders to take medications and exercise as directed by a physician
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping in accordance with special dietary needs for conditions such as diabetes, hypertension or heart disease
- Organizing mail, bills and other tasks
- Access to a free medical alert system with a minimum of paid service hours
Not sure what type of care you need? Click here for a quick and free Needs Assessment.
Our Unique "Make a Difference" Philosophy - Drives the entire CARE Team.
To make a difference in the lives of those who we bring support, comfort, aid and assistance, one client at a time, one act at a time, making sure their life is as fulfilled as possible with our help. To strive without reserve to make sure we are making a difference for them every time we visit.
SYNERGY HomeCare serves people of all ages to help them stay healthy, safe and comfortable wherever they call home, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals.
Our clients include:
- Those afflicted with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, cancer and other chronic medical conditions
- Those recovering from surgery, a stroke or an illness
- Expectant mothers and new mothers
- Sick children
- And anyone else in need of assistance or respite care