A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure. If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed to help clients live safely in their homes!
Rated as the TOP Home Care agency in Minnesota, the only agency to have been awarded the Leader In Excellence award in the entire state!
Also awarded Employer of Choice four out of the last 7 years! Come join our team of caregivers making a difference.
YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCare's goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider brings joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved and loved.
We are scheduling immediate interviews to meet this high demand. What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities. Want to learn more about a certain illness or disease, it is available to you for FREE.
- PTO – Accrue additional pay for hours you work, it's like "free" money.
- Gas Compensation – You will be compensated for applicable travel between clients and on the job with clients.
- Bonuses - Weekly bonuses to caregivers who go above and beyond and other incentives for helping make a difference in the lives of clients,
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program - we gather feedback from our team to ensure your needs as an employee are being met.
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare
- Employee Recognition Awards - monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Perfect Attendance Bonus - for shifts, if you go to all your shifts, you will be rewarded.
- 401(k) Plan - We have a 401(k) plan so that you can put some money away for your retirement.
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements - You must pass a state background study and complete MN Department of Health required training. Also must show proof or obtain a TB test.
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs and events in the community or with family and friends.
Learn more about joining our team calling 763-205-4440 or emailing your resume to: [email protected]
WE ARE HIRING! AND WE NEED YOU ASAP! WE HAVE SHORT AND LONG SHIFTS AVAILABLE, EVEN 24 HOUR CLIENTS!
Our clients need our essential Cares even more during this COVID19 challenge!
Want to Work for A Company you will LOVE!?
Flexible hours... AND... making a positive impact in someone's life!
CAREGIVERS, CNA'S, PCA'S
We are looking for compassionate, reliable people who want to truly make a difference in the following areas: White Bear Lake, Maplewood, Stillwater, Oakdale, East Metro
SYNERGY HomeCare of Blaine offers:
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, disability)
- 401K Options
- 1 to 24-hour shifts: days, evenings, weekends, and overnights
- Close to home
- Paid Training: Online & Hands-on skills with our RN
We are currently seeking:
- A mature, responsible person with reliable transportation
- Someone interested in a lasting and rewarding relationship with clients
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently
- Be caring, compassionate, and wanting to make a difference in someone’s life.
Best of all work for an award-winning, best home care agency in the state of Minnesota!
If this sounds like you…we would love to discuss further, the opportunities SYNERGY HomeCare may have for you.
Call Jill Longbella (763) 205-4440 or
email resume today to: [email protected]
WORK FOR AN AWARD-WINNING, BEST HOME CARE AGENCY IN THE STATE OF MINNESOTA
We have earned 2020 Best Of Home Care Provider of Choice award! Our SEVENTH year winning this prestigious award!!
We also were 2019 Employer of Choice, the FOURTH year winning that award. Because of these two awards we were recognized with the highest honor of ANY AGENCY in MN, Leader in Excellence Award! No other agency in the state of MN can claim to have won both!