Why Choose SYNERGY HomeCare?
We Are Coordinated, Responsive and Engaged
SYNERGY HomeCare understands that it often takes a village to care for someone. That’s why we believe so strongly in the idea of C.A.R.E., our company’s unique approach to working with clients and their families. C.A.R.E. stands for Coordinated and Responsive Engagement, and that’s exactly what you’ll get when you entrust us to work with your loved one.
Other benefits of working with SYNERGY HomeCare include:
- Trained, experienced and compassionate caregivers
- Year-round care for as little as one hour a visit or up to 24 hours a day
- Access to SYNERGY HomeCare staff any time of day or night
- The flexibility to add or adjust home care services any time
- Regular communications and care updates from SYNERGY staff to keep clients’ families informed and engaged
- Free home safety assessments where a SYNERGY staff member assesses conditions of clients’ homes to minimize hazards, including fall risks
- Free Vial of Life emergency medical information programs, which gives seniors and other clients who live alone an easy way to store important medical information at home – where emergency medical personnel can find it.
- The ability to work with clients' healthcare providers
- The flexibility to work wherever clients need us, includinf hospitals, nursing homes and assisted livign facilities.
- Deep experience in providing memory care.
You can count on SYNERGY HomeCare to deliver affordable and reliable home care services for you or your loved one wherever you call home.
Certifications and Accreditations
SYNERGY HomeCare Twin Cities South is accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and is certified by Home Care Pulse, whose research found that the office has a 95 percent client-satisfaction rating.