Dependable, Affordable Care
SYNERGY HomeCare is a reliable and affordable option for families whose loved ones wish to stay in the comfort of their home rather than in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Our trained and compassionate caregivers are available 24/7, year-round. You can even enlist our services for as little as one-hour a visit or up to 24 hours a day. You can depend on our caregivers to fulfill an abundance of physical and emotional care needs, including:
- Personal care. Caregivers will help clients bathe, get dressed and maintain good hygiene.
- Companionship. Clients who feel lonely benefit greatly from interacting with sociable and affable caregivers.
- Light housekeeping. This includes doing laundry, washing dishes and picking up around the house, among other similar tasks.
- Maintaining a safe home. SYNERGY staff will assess clients’ homes for safety hazards, such as inadequate lighting, faulty smoke detectors or broken hand rails, among others.
- Medication reminders. Caregivers will monitor clients’ adherence to medical orders and instructions.
- Transportation to and from appointments. Caregivers will safely drive clients wherever they need to go, ensuring they arrive safely and promptly.
- Scheduling physician visits. Caregivers will help coordinate clients’ appointments and keep track of their appointment calendar. They also will facilitate communication between physicians, clients and family members, if appropriate.
- Attending physician appointments. Clients can count on caregivers to accompany them to appointments, offering comfort and support and asking questions, if appropriate.
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping. Caregivers will help ensure clients with special dietary needs or restrictions, such as those who have diabetes or heart disease, have the right food on hand to keep them as healthy as possible.
- Organizing mail, finances and other tasks.
- Use of a free medical alert system.
Click here for a quick and free Needs Assessment to help you determine the extent of your care needs.