A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part-time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in-home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
Our purpose: To provide solutions for our clients affected by age or illness; allowing people to live where they choose! Allowing people to live their most joyful lives; removing the obstacles that drain their energy and do not allow them to live their lives to their fullest potential.
- Help their clients with daily activities, such as bathing and bathroom functions, feeding, grooming, taking medication, and some housework.
- Help clients make and keep appointments with doctors, provide or arrange transportation and serve as a companion for their clients
- Communicate and interact in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
- Assist with daily personal and medical care routines according to individual care plans
- Provide physical fitness, brain fitness, and social/spiritual enrichment activities
- Observe residents and report to RN with any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
- Record proper documentation per established procedures
- Ensure proper cleaning and sanitation of equipment and living areas
- Promote teamwork, laughter, and happiness every day
- Establish and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Working experience in homecare, CNA (preferred)
- Willing to learn new things
- Willingness to travel
- Caring, compassionate, dependable, and committed
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
Have or acquire a (TB) test
- Pass a national background check
A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
- Knowledge with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Parkinson’s disease
Job Types: Homemaking, companionship, and personal cares, Part-Time, Full-Time
Salary: $14 - $20
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Referral and incentive opportunities
- Day, evening, overnight, and weekend hours available
- 90-day bonus pay
- Annual wage increases
- Employee recognition programs
- Supportive team approach
- PayActiv - advance access to your pay
Company's website: www.synergyhomecare.com
Company's Facebook page: