As a SYNERGY HomeCare of East Central Metro, MN, employee, you are a key part of our success.
On this page, you will see our Caregiver of the Month, Important Forms and Documents you will use while you're employed as a caregiver with us, as well as links to online resources and video tutorials. If you're not finding what you're looking for please send us an email.
Gwen is patient, kind and caring. She has been very reliable and a valuable part of our team since coming on with us in October. She is flexible with her time per family requests of cares and she gives us amazing feedback on her clients. She sure is one of a kind and we are so appreciative of her! Congrats Gwen and thank you for your hard work and dedication to our families!
Apply to be a SYNERGY HomeCare Caregiver
Please complete the following application before you arrive at the office for your official one-on-one interview. If you're having trouble accessing or completing the forms, please give us a call.
Caregiver Hiring Process
1. Completion of Application
2. Telephone pre-screening; initial questions will be asked about experience and desired work hours.
3. In-person interview
4. Checking of references
5. Determine fit with company; receive verbal and email offer.
6. Background check is requested from Elite Backgrounds. The offer of employment is contingent upon passing the background check and your first shift with a client will not start till background is complete.
7. On-boarding takes place at the office and online
8. You are assigned your first client
**Average time from application submission to first shift is 2-3 weeks.
Once you're comfortable representing SYNERGY HomeCare as a valued Caregiver, we'll put you on the schedule and the fun begins!
Click the links below to access the forms and complete them online: