A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Part-Time/Per Diem Nurse
SYNERGY HomeCare is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to perform Client's Assessments. Our ideal candidate would have previous experience working as a Per Diem Registered Nurse with an agency. Background checks and employment verification need to be completed.
- The nurse will complete an Initial Assessment for new clients and a Care Plan.
- Re-assessments need to be completed 60 days after Initial Assessment.
- Care Plans need to be updated as needed.
- The nurse needs to complete a CHHA Placement Evaluation per case.
- The nurse needs to report to the office before the Assessment schedule time to pick up the client's book.
- The nurse will drop off/ fax-in/ scan and e-mail any new or re-assessments no later than 48 hours after assessment is completed.
- The nurse needs to report to the office at least twice monthly to ensure she/he has enough paperwork to work with.
- The nurse needs to fill out any additional paperwork as detailed as possible to ensure outstanding care for our clients.
- The Nurse will be the client and caregiver's main contact in case of a medical question.
- The Nurse will participate in our monthly meetings as needed.
- Cases are located within the Somerset, Union, Morris, and Middlesex counties, Nurse must have reliable transportation to arrive at client's home.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required License
Email your resume today to: [email protected]
or Call our HR Coordinator at (732) 980-5905
NJ Registered Nurse License
Job Type: Part-time