A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Dayton, OH could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part-time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in-home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Are You A Caregiver, CNA or HHA Looking For Flexible Home Care Hours?
SYNERGY HomeCare is currently seeking a Caregiver to join our independently owned and operated national agency in Centerville, Ohio. We are hiring in the following areas: Centerville, Dayton, Miamisburg, West Carrollton, Kettering, Fairborn, Beavercreek, Xenia, Bellbrook, & surrounding towns!
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- No previous experience required: free, self-paced, online training
- Competitive pay with direct deposit or pay card options
- Ability to build your own schedule
- Paid orientation
- Matching caregivers with nearby clients located within the Dayton, Ohio area
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Employee recognition, incentives, and bonuses
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Up to $200 sign-on bonus paid within the first 6 months of employment. Stipulations apply.
- Free Continuing Education Unit (CEU) courses, CPR courses, and other ongoing training
- Optional Allstate Accident Insurance
- Optional 401K which the owner matches up to 4% investment
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-year experience preferred, but not required
- Background check
- Drug screening test
- Valid photo identification
- Worker visa if applicable
- Read and speak English
- Reliable transportation and proof of car insurance/registration if applicable
Reply to us at:
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, email your resume today to: [email protected]