(EDITOR’S NOTE: This is a video report from FoxBusiness Cheryl Casone on her regular “Hired!” segment which profiles hiring companies today, slightly edited for text presentation. Here’s what Cheryl had to say.)
One industry that always seems to be hiring is health care and that tops the list of companies hiring this week on the Fox network with Cheryl Casone, FOX Business Network.
One of the things we’re seeing is home health aide and personal home health aides. This is going to be the top job for this decade, according to a recent government survey, because of the baby boomers. They don’t want to leave their homes, they don’t want to go to nursing facilities, and they want to be at home. That leads me to my first company -- SYNERGY HomeCare.
I don’t know if you’ve heard of them yet, but they are hiring about 3,000 people throughout the year and this is not just for the elderly but this is for people that have sports injuries, if you are disabled, even expectant mothers. These are examples of people that would hire this company. They’ve got services in about 41 states.
From the Fox website:
SYNERGY HOMECARE – A national franchise of non-medical home care that provides service to people of any age.
- Expects to hire 19,000 people by the end of the year.
- Top Jobs: Caregiver, Office Manager, Case Worker and Community Liaison.
- Caregivers are paid hourly.
- Has new locations coming in to Southern California, FL, MD, NJ, NYC, Memphis, TN, and Austin, Texas.
- Named to the 2013 Top 100 Franchises for Veterans by Franchise Business Review.
- Find more information at www.synergyhomecare.com